- To deliver compassionate medical care in the home, utilizing a holistic approach to patient care.
- To provide primary care to those who are homebound, elderly, disabled, insured and any individual over the age of twelve in need of health care.
- A personalized treatment plan is developed for each patient by encompassing the whole person including medical, physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual needs.
- To be an active listener, and incorporate healing touch in every patient’s care.
- To utilize an interdisciplinary approach to treatment, and promote primary preventative services.